Level 1 training - All audiences and therapists
Registration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the program of this training which takes place over a weekend (2 days):
- Presentation of mycotherapy
- General history of medicinal mushrooms
- Presentation and details of the most commonly used fungi in mycotherapy
- How to use the 4 main fungi and dosages
- Prevention and Therapies
- All medicinal properties
- Practice with your patients on a daily basis
- The different natural therapies associated with it
- Presentation of KORPUS ENERGY Canada
Next dates starting in February 2021
A certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the course.
Hôtel Entourage sur-le-Lac
99, chemin du Tour-du-Lac, Lac Beauport, qC g3b 2R3